Though Oracle offers a robust business process and inter-department integration capabilities, it is easily susceptible to bad data. ERP implementation without good data – data that is timely, reliable, accurate and complete – is ineffective.
A good Master data source is a prerequisite for good data, and has the following attributes:
- User-friendly: Easy User Interface (UI) with self-service access and reliable reporting and dashboarding capabilities.
- Error-free: Provision of error checking, access control, and approval features to enable stakeholder signoff.
- Synchronized: Zero latency between the time data is created and consumed in downstream transactions.
- Single Version: Harmonized across applications with no gaps between data in the ERP and data in the MDM.
Oracle MDM provides all the functionalities required to manage data over its full lifecycle from capturing data to cleansing, de-duplication, processing and distributing the final, valid version to operational systems in MDM models, like registry, centralized, consolidated or co-existence hubs.
Oracle's MDM Solutions
- Oracle Data Relationship Management
- Oracle Customer Hub
- Oracle Data Relationship Governance
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality
- Oracle Product Hub
- Oracle Site Hub
- Oracle Supplier Hub